- Prepare your hearts and minds to exercise compassion and respect for the families you will be learning about at Poverty Encounter.
- Dress comfortably and wear closed toe shoes.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled start time to allow enough time for parking and check-in.
- Have your ticket confirmation information ready and Hold Harmless Agreement completed in advance.
- Visit our parent organization’s website, Children’s Hunger Fund, for more information about ways to get involved through Project Food Pak, Project Coin Pak, or volunteering.
2 Hour Experience
2 hour experience includes guided exhibit tour and a hands-on service activity.
Real Life Stories
Explore the realities of poverty through stories of real children and families.
Share God's Love
Understand God’s love for the poor and how you can share his love with others.